To provide efficient resolutions to legal situations while valuing the client’s sentiments and sensitivity.
» Undergraduate Degree – University of Texas, BBA Finance, 1973
» Law School St. Mary’s – San Antonio, TX, JD 1978
≫Holds Certification pursuant to Texas Estates Code Sec. 1054.201 required for representation and filing an Application For Guardianship in the State of Texas.
Thomas F Mastin, IV, was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. Admitted to State Bar of Texas to practice before all Courts of the State of Texas and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas. He received his Undergraduate Degree at the University of Texas, BBA (Finance) in 1973, and graduated from the Law School St. Mary’s, San Antonio, TX, in JD 1978. He has been in business since 1979.
- Tarrant County Bar Association (Member of following Tarrant County Bar Assoc. Sections: Mentor, Real Estate, Elder Law Handbook and Senior Citizens Liaison Committee and Solo Practitioners)
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Assn. (Director (2003 to 2005)
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Litigation Seminar – Co-Chair 2004
- Fort Worth-Tarrant County Young Lawyers – President 1984
- Guardianship Services, Inc. – Director 2008 to 2013
- Mediator – 1992 to Present (Training Dispute Resolution Services Tarrant County) Mediation experience primarily in Real Estate, Commercial Transactions, Probate and Personal Injury.
- Fort Worth Classical Guitar Society
- Republican Precinct Chairman – Precinct 4086, 1989-1993
- All Saints Episcopal School – School Board, 1990-1993
- Tarrant County Bird Hunters Association Officer – Director, 1985-1991 & President, 1991-1992
- Senior Citizens Services – Director, 1981-1984
- YMCA-Camp Amon Carter – President, 1984 & Sustaining Fund Chairman, 1983
- Crestline Neighborhood Association – Chairman, 1983
- Fort Worth Fly Fishers
Material presented on this website is intended for information purpose only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required.